Advice, asians, beautiful, celebrity, cute, Dating, eroctic, exotic, famous people, fetish, friend, Friendship, girls, hot, japan, kinky, Malaysia, model, MY, photography, porn, pornstar, pretty, relationship, secret, sex, sexy, sg, singapore, syt, taiwan, tattoos, thesextimes, upskirt, videography, woman
G-Spot Vs. Clitoris
- Manual stimulation offers the easiest starting point, as you can still maintain a visual of what you’re doing and you can more easily gauge her reaction.
- Oral attention adds the extra element of warmth and moisture that can help move things along.
- Intercourse, especially with you on top, can provide a rhythmic addition to her stimulation if you position yourself correctly and have your pubic bone hitting her in just the right spot — which can take a little practice but is worth the effort to perfect. If you can’t seem to get this down, it’s always OK to ask her for a little help; with positions that put her in the driver’s seat, both of you will have your hands free to give your sack session a little boost.
Located inside and on the front wall of the vagina (toward her belly button) about half-way between the opening and cervix, the G-spot feels rough to the touch when stimulated.
- During intercourse, it’s possible to position yourself so that your penis rubs against her G-spot with standard maneuvers. Rear-entry positions will give you the best shot; have her rest on her elbows rather than her hands to give you a better angle.
- Your fingers are infinitely more dexterous than your other sexual parts and can give you the ability for trial and error in locating her G-spot as you can feel around more slowly and specifically. During foreplay, insert your finger and crook it into a “come hither” motion pointing toward her belly button and gently probe the surface. You’ll be looking for a small spot that is more dense than the surrounding area — and don’t worry, she’ll let you know if you find it.
Now that you have some basic directions, it’s time to hit the road and enjoy the ride. Just like with every trip, there are going to be bumps in the road that you’ll have to take into consideration, some possible detours, and of course, a little customization for your specific travel partner. Hopefully, with the basic route in order, you’ll be ready to wow your lady with your intricate knowledge of these two must-visit destinations.
The last thing you want to do when you’re a little lost is ask for directions — especially when you don’t know your way around the bedroom. No one will argue that the female body is straightforward and without mysterious secrets, so you shouldn’t feel too bad for needing some pointers on her pleasure zones and the intricacies of the female orgasm.
To make it as simple as possible, there are two basic ways to go about bringing your lady to orgasm: stimulating her clitoris and stimulating her G-spot. Each area needs its own type of attention and will bring very unique sensations for her, and both are worth knowing a bit more about. Keep reading for the quick and easy reference guide to satisfying your woman — no map required.
The clitoris is the only organ in the female body devoted solely to physical pleasure and is the physiological equivalent of the head of a man’s penis — packed with nerve endings and sensitive to touch.
Located on the outside of the female body just above the opening of the vagina, the clitoris is a small protrusion that becomes more pronounced when a woman is aroused.
Mankind has circulated many theories on what works best in stimulating a woman to orgasm via the clitoris, and there are some basic ground rules for approaching her nether regions.
- Keep it light; the area is very sensitive and she’ll respond much better to a slow start. She’ll let you know if an increase in pressure is required.
- Include the surrounding area and don’t focus too intently. The nerve endings extend out from her clitoris and she’ll get pleasurable feelings from attention being paid to the entire area. In fact, too much direct attention can even be uncomfortable for some women, so variation is key.
- Speed is important to her, just as it is to you when she visits down south. Steadily increasing strokes that are sustained are going to be much more successful than sporadic or inconsistent probing.